WE LIVE TO HELP YOU TRAIN
Succession of weightlifting: Technique, Consistency, Speed, Weight
Are dedicated to helping you be a better human in all aspects of life by reducing stress and anxiety through exercise and by teaching your body to move the way it was designed to. Everything we do in the CrossFit gym can be scaled or modified to meet you at your current fitness level. Confidence, Strength and Endurance are just a few attributes they will help you to obtain.
We make it fun! The beauty of CrossFit is everyday brings something new and exciting. We aim to make every workout fun and challenging. Ring the “PR” bell or give a fist bump, we celebrate firsts and personal records. Inspire, motivate and push each other to achieve goals, everyone in the class is fun, friendly, welcoming and supportive.
- Leave your EGO at the door.
- Do not touch equipment or step on the mat until you have signed a waiver.
- Unless you are a CFD coach, you are NOT a coach. DON’T coach.
- Treat others with Respect.
- Introduce yourself to Everyone.
- Do the posted WOD.
- If you aren’t hot, sweaty, sore & tired, you did it wrong. Work hard!
- Grunting is allowed.
- Respect the equipment. If you have to drop KB’s, D.B.’s, etc… It’s obviously too heavy for you to control. Refer to rule #1 and go lighter.
- NEVER drop an unloaded Barbell. Kittens die, and you don’t want that.
- No one leaves class until all classmates have completed the wod. Cheer them on. Clean up your equipment when they finish.
- Keep the box clean. Pick up after yourself and your guests.
- No food on the mats.
- If you sweat, bleed, cry, puke or pee on anything… Clean it up.